This conductive fabric tape is very sturdy and performs well even when creased or bent, unlike metal foil tapes. It is conductive along the gray fabric backing (XY axis). It is safe for skin contact (no nickel).
- 2mm x 5 meters (1/8 inch x 16 feet)
- Fabric backing (conductive) with fire retardant adhesive (not conductive)
Where does it conduct?
- XY axis
- Conducts electricity along the length of the gray fabric ribbon
- Blocks electricity (insulates) on the white sticky side
- non-conductive adhesive
How much current can it carry?
- Ensure that at least one side of the tape is exposed to the air to dissipate heat. Do not exceed 2 amps of current.
- If the tape is fully enclosed (e.g. air circulation is restricted), please perform your own tests and plan on using less current to prevent your circuit from overheating.
- 0.6 ohms/linear meter
- It is stickier than a Post-it note but less sticky than regular clear tape. It may leave a white residue if you apply it to a smooth surface and then remove it. The adhesive can be wiped off with alcohol.